Wednesday, January 12, 2011

November 2010- Jack be nimble... Jack be quick...Jack made 4 x 4 Candlesticks!

Where did I get the idea?  Right here: 
4 x 4 Candlesticks...

What did I change...the supply list.  The toppers cost about $2.74 each!  I made mine out of left over pieces of MDF and a chop saw, so mine were FREE!!!!... Now that part I don't expect you to do unless you know how to use power tools, which if you don't, you should!  Its AWESOME!  Think outside the box on this part or just leave them plain with no topper or bottom-er!  I brought in ones with clay saucers on the top, but as I am writing this post I am thinking how much better they could have looked if I had added some to the bottom too!

Paint them, spray paint them, stain them, whatever you want to do with them.  Stencil them, stamp them, sticker them (kids will love to help with that!)  Seriously they make beautiful monogram letters now in sticker form so that would be very personalized and beautiful........

PS- check the cut bin in the back at Home Depot.  I paid 51 cents for my post! 
PSS- if you do that, leave me some too please! Jesus says share!

No comments:

Post a Comment